Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wrap it up!

I was wrapping a gift for my 3 year anniversary today and it inspired me to find some new gift wrapping ideas. Check them out..

I love this idea. Its so easy to grab some paint samples and choose some great colours to make any prezzie look fantastic. Its an easy creative and simple look.

How clever is this! The hole punch creates a cute ribbon and you could use the small left over pieces for inside the card. Like homemade confetti





There have been so many times when I have had to rush out and grab some gift wrap last minute. But this is a great alternative and still looks cute.

There are so many fabrics that have great prints, so what a better way to take advantage of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails