Saturday, December 12, 2009

Michael Partenio

Anyone who has tried to take a photo of an interior will have realised that they are not that easy capture. Some of my home DIY photos have been a total disaster. Even the most well designed rooms can come up looking bad and definitely don't do the room any justice! I just came across Michael Partenio who is a wonderful photographer and I think he captures interiors beautifully.

I love the pops of yellow with the black and white.


I am a big fan of neutrals and natural textures like the seagrass rug. In my opinion, every living space should have natural elements in the room because it adds warmth. I also think the mirrors also work really well and add extra space to the room.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails