Thursday, January 28, 2010

Designer of the day: Brad Ford



I have been so busy job searching lately that I have barely found the time to write on my blog. Even when I have had the extra time, the last thing I have wanted to do is stare at my computer screen! However, I must admit reading blogs and finding inspiring ideas and new interiors does provide some sort of relaxation for me. On my search for some great new inspiring designers to share with you, I came across Brad Ford, his interiors are soft warm and elegant. Not only that, Brad has been featured as one of "10 New Designers to Watch" in both New York Spaces Magazine and in New York Magazine, and he was also named one of America’s Top Young Designers by House Beautiful. He was recently featured in the The New York Times for a room he designed for Hamptons Cottages & Garden‘s 2007 Idea House and was just recognized as one of the Rising Stars of Interior Design by the International Furnishings and Design Association. Here are some snippets of his work. (oh and I just love the colours in the bedroom above)


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can check out more of Brad Ford's work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails