Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring cleaning..

 
Rather than doing household chores, I found myself procrastinating and looking for design inspiration.  I have energized myself to do a little spring cleaning,  but its not the kind you may have in mind. I decided to post some random images that I have had saved in my inspiration folder for a while now, but havnt had the time to post about. Hopefully they provide some entertainment for you while you are procrastinating somewhere ;)

  

  
Images via LONNY.
  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 
Unfortunately I cant remember where all the rest are from.
Dont forget you can click to enlarge an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails