Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Marcia Cross's glammed set trailer

I know a few people have already blogged about Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives trailer already but I absolutely adored it and wanted to share. It has been decorated beautifully by Brian Sanders, the colours look so soft and inviting. It has a touch of glamour which I love! Yet the brown adds a little masculine element to the room. Yum Yum Yum.


The mirrored dressing table its so glamorous and I have loved the style of the stacked glass ball table lamp for a long time. I have a pair in my bedroom and I think they add a touch of glam.




The blue desk chair + white desk + lamp+ photo board= perfection

Seriously who wouldn't want to just hang out in here all day.

and maybe all night too.....

You can check out the rest of the article here 


Here are some of the sources
Walls and ceiling (“Coco’’ grass cloth): Interior Illusions, 323/656-8448.
Roman shades (chocolate velvet with teal velvet); crystal sconce ($240, Lamp Works); pillows (“Mod Wave Pillows’’, $380, Dransfield & Ross): Grace Home Furnishings, 310/476-7176.
Bedding (chocolate quilted coverlet, white Egyptian cotton sheets): Anna’s Linens, 323/340-8311.
Framed print (“Kategami’’): Soicher-Marin Fine Art, 310/679-5000, soicher-marin.com.
Leopard cotton throw ($215): Rani Arabella, 561/802-9900.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. But that is her TRAILER! Argh! No, it is really beautiful, love the light blue and the mirrored vanity. Still, her trailer! Sigh. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen it. Of course she matches the room perfectly as well. I am totally Loving her "trailer."

    So glad I found your blog through Erica! I'll be following :)

    Beatriz.
    thatgirlinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails