Saturday, June 5, 2010

2010 Interior Design Awards!



I was flicking through the winners of the Australian Interior Design awards and there was some fantastic residential, commercial and hospitality designs. I loved looking through all of them, but of course the residential decoration was my fav. Here are some of my favorite designers from the 2010 Australian Interior decoration awards. Hare and Klein were given and award and David Hicks and Greg Natale Design were shortlisted. What do you think? Any favorites?





















4 comments:

  1. I wonder where those M and C pillows are from. I've seen them before. They are such a nice little touch!

    Hope you had a Lovely weekend!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images, Love the fact that they are all Australian designers!

    Hope you are having a lovely start to your week!!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I love the images you have chosen and there are so many elements within the rooms that attract the attention! You have a great blog Yahnay and I am your newest follower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Greg Natale's work, so sharp!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails