Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 kids Christmas gifts from Etsy for under $40

I know I am leaving it to the last minute, but I went Christmas shopping the other day for my adorable little nieces. Little did I know its not actually that easy to find affordable gifts that they will love. I bought them both a little cooking set for $20 but I also wanted to add something else. So after a little bit (or should I say a lot) of research I found these lovely gifts on Etsy. Now all I have to do is cross my fingers I can get something here before Christmas. 

Love print by Made By Girl-$25 USD

 Wooden Mini Buggy Car: Set of 6 Colors by Country Side Gifts- $26.95 USD

Patchwork Pillow from Redstaggerwing Designs- $38 USD

Hand Turned Wooden Top:Pink and Blue Swirl from Urban Turn- $4 USD

Summer Fresh Fitted Crib Sheet from Sweet Memories Quilts- $19.99 USD

Zippered Pouch - The Zoo Green from MoDiva- $10 USD

 Bubblegum Mouse Pad from Gilmore Creations- $9.50 USD

  Happy flag patchwork bunting banner pink and green from Nicole Carey- $20 USD 

3 Storytelling Dice Game playset for imaginative play from Natural Kids and Toys- $27 USD

Sprinkle Confetti Tutu & Matching American Girl Tutu Set from Fairy Tutu Boutique- $34.95 USD

Images from Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails