Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Decorating.

 
Yay! I finally got some decorations for my tree and quickly started putting it all together. However, I was quickly shocked to find out that I had to thread the string through most of them! (lesson learned- spend a bit extra and get decorations that already have string through them). I wasn't sure what colours to go with but I ended up picking gold and a plum/brown colour. It all came together quite nicely, but I think I still want to add a pearl or cream colour to soften it a bit. Anyway this is how it looks so far.
 


Images via Coco Pearl

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying to start decorating for Christmas - I can't believe you have your tree up already. It looks great! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It's lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tree looks great! Mine is red and gold also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is looking super lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to check out some of your posts now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas tree and blog,I lake it!
    Kisses and nice weekend,Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails