Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Olioboard V's Polyvore?

I just discovered this new website called Olioboard, its a great program that allows you to create mood boards. I have used Polyvore for a while now, but I thought I would try Olioboard and compare the two. I personally find Polyvore easier to use but I'm sure once I get used to using Olioboard it will be fine. Olioboard seems to have more items to choose from than Polyvore and is more focused on design. However, keep in mind you can add your own pictures on both of the applications if you want to add something to the board you already have. Here is one I created today and I was happy with the result.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Never heard of Olioboard before either, but you did a great job with it! I Love that black dresser... great lines and ridiculously elegant.

    Hope you're having a fabulous week!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't heard of it -I'll have to check it out. LOVE your board by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails