Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Party dresses and the perfect New Years Eve cocktail

 (Eva Mendes)

With New Years Eve fast approaching I have started to get a little excited about wrapping up 2010 and celebrating the beginning of a new year.  This year I will be spending New Years Eve with some friends at the beach relaxing and soaking up some sunshine. Seeing as it will be a very casual beach side NYE, I won't be frocking up to much this year, but I couldn't resist picking out some party frocks.

 (Olivia Palermo)

 (Kourtney Kardashian)

One thing I will be doing, however will be trying out this new delicious cocktail.  

 Image 1,2,3 Via Zimbo, Recipe and image via Domestic Ease.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picks! That sounds delicious, too! I hope you have the happiest of New Year's, beautiful! XX!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails