Friday, April 1, 2011

We are thinking of staying here..


 I have been planning the final touches of our trip to America in August and I am getting more and more excited everyday. The weather is getting colder and colder here in Melbourne and an escape in the middle of winter will be a perfect break. For the New York part of the trip I am thinking of staying here. It is the Eventi which is a Kimpton hotel and we stayed there last year when my husband and I got married in NYC. I think it will be the perfect place to re-visit and celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. I wish I was staying in this marvelous suite.












Images via Eventi website.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy that I visit an Aussie blog to read about an AMAZING hotel that I never heard of...and I live about an hour drive from NYC!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fairly new hotel. I only discovered it because they had good rates last year when we stayed in New York. But how great is it! I will definitely be staying there again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks amazing!

    it may have been an oversight, but i never realized you live in melbourne!

    i'm dying to make a move there - it would be completely spontaneous, but who knows - it could happen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails