Monday, June 6, 2011

On the road again.

My husband and I recently went on a road trip to Mildura. I know what was I thinking! A 6 hour drive  on a long boring freeway. Well...I had to find something to entertain myself so I grabbed my new camera and started taking some pics. Much to my delight they actually turned out ok. Sometimes beauty can be found in simple things.

 A roadhouse we stopped at for a break.

 A toilet block

 Ski race on the Murray River

 Paddle boat - P.S Melbourne

 Cute little ducklings

 Scrap metal from an old bridge

 An old bike with a metal basket

 Lush green grass

A country road

Images Via Coco Pearl

1 comment:

  1. So many pretty photo's. Some look like they could be from right here in MI. Love the country road!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails