Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fashion Spotlight: Ashley Madekwe


To kill time before the baby arrives I have been indulging myself with watching TV series. Sad I know! One of my favorites is a new show called Revenge. Apart from the story line, I also love the fashion. In particular I love how the character Ashley dresses. After looking for some outfits to show you I stumbled across her fashion blog called Ashley Madekwe Ring My Bell. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that like the character she is also dresses superbly in real life. Her blog is a must see.









1 comment:

  1. hot, hot, hot! I have to say my fav is the lace jacket - I so want that!
    Did you see they're not playing it this week, we have to wait another week for ep 16 argh....
    Great post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails