Friday, June 1, 2012

Kelly Hoppen does it again.


As I have mentioned several times Kelly Hoppen is one of my favorite designers. Her spaces are always so functional yet stylish. They are spaces that are designed so you can come in and add your little touches, but the base is already laid out for you. There are plenty of designers who's work I love, although I wouldn't actually have them design my home. For me the space has to be practical and something that lasts over time. You dont want to have to do a complete re-design every year. Rather you want a space that has everything you need, but you can change small things like artwork etc when you feel like something different. 

Here Kelly has done it again! Whilst browsing her Facebook page I came across this stunning space, it is the Barlki Virgin House in Moscow. It is just devine.







Images Via Here

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much, especially the leather chairs, so classy looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails