Monday, September 17, 2012

Beautiful Barcelona


For those who follow my Instagram you will already know I have been travelling for the last 6 weeks. While I was away I thought I would be posting daily but I found it almost impossible because I was out all day and then back late at night. Now that I am back home I finally have the time to share my journey with you all. As expected I took way too many pictures, but I tried to narrow it down as much as I could. Here are some of my favorite things about Barcelona.

 The gorgeous Gaudi architecture 

 The Beaches

 Oh my the food.....

Stunning streets

 Did I mention the food

 Little pretty details in the buildings

 The scenery everywhere was breathtaking

Fresh fruit juice

  La Sagrada Familia

Part 2 to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails